Clockwork is revolutionizing the $1.5T self-care industry with robots! We started with nails, and have developed and deployed the world’s first and only AI-powered, autonomous manicure robots.
You can find our robots in large corporate offices as an amenity, such as at Rockefeller Center in New York and the LinkedIn lobby in San Francisco. We’re at an inflection point and slated to grow 10x in 2024!
Clockwork is looking to hire our first Business Development Representative to join our rapidly growing business. The BDR will use their expertise to help generate new business for Clockwork. You will be the voice of Clockwork to potential customers.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is entrepreneurial, loves creating new relationships with prospects, and wants to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing startup.
- Develop a target customer profile by channel
- Generate new business pipeline primarily through prospecting outbound opportunities
- Manage inbound leads that are driven by outbound effort
- Cold email and cold call target accounts to generate your own pipeline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep customers aware of latest developments
- Help build documentation like process playbooks, pipeline trackers, etc
- Provide feedback (customer/prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence, etc.) to company management, Marketing, and Engineering.
- Achieve sales quota and maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Processing incoming massive amounts of inbound emails and decide on how to action them
- 1+ years of experience in an outbound SDR/BDR role.
- Experience researching, account planning, prospecting, and cold calling into a large list of accounts
- Proven track record of achieving sales metrics
- You have worked within an organization that has a clearly defined sales process.
- You are extremely curious and eager to learn.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Desire to be part of a growth company in the robotics field.
- In-Person Role – San Francisco (near ballpark)
- This is a full-time, contract to hire position, with a 3 month initial contract period.
- Health, dental, life insurance benefits (once full-time)
- Company holidays
- Free office lunch, snacks and drinks and regular happy hours with team
If interested, please submit an email with your resume and previous experience to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!