This is a full-time, in-person position based in San Francisco. This is a contract-to-hire role, with a 2-month trial period.
Clockwork is revolutionizing the $800B beauty industry with robots! We started with nails, and have developed and deployed the world’s first and only AI-powered, autonomous manicure robots.
You can find our robots at select Target stores, and in large corporate offices as an amenity, such as at Rockefeller Center in New York.
We’re at an inflection point and slated to grow 10x in 2023!
This role offers a rare opportunity to work in a growing startup with AI-powered robots that are already publicly deployed, improving everyday lives.
Clockwork is looking for a detail-oriented and relationship driven Executive Assistant to the CEO. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing conflicting priorities, and able to unblock yourself as needed. The ideal candidate is ambitious, high organized, a great communicator, proactive, interested in early stage startups, and enjoys wearing many hats.
- Calendar management
- Help with sourcing candidates for various roles
- Assist with staff on-boarding and off-boarding
- Prepare or verify monthly expense reports and part-time contractor payroll
- Set up travel and accommodations for the team
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and team events
- Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Identify bottlenecks in processes and work with the team to improve them
- Ensure office is well-stocked, presentable, and running smoothly
- Lead and coordinate on ad hoc projects as requested
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to research topics and synthesize data
- Experienced in an administrative support role with startup and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization
- Google apps, Zoom, Concur, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Great communication skills, ability to draft eloquent messages and presentations
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health, Dental, 401K
- Flexible leave policy
- Free drinks and snacks at work
- Avenues for growth into larger roles at a fast-growing company
If this sounds like you, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clockwork is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.